The core purpose of the Account Manager is to:
- Support the Account Director within the client service team.
- Account Management, Media Planning and Implementation.
- Develop strong relationships with key clients.
- Develop strong relationships with other team members within Vizeum, the broader DAN group and other client agencies.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Understand fee structures and commercial terms for media used in client contract.
- Support AD / Strategist to challenge and probe client brief and ensure complete clarity and agreement on client objectives
- Work with AD / Strategist to deliver Convergent strategy
- Present confidently and with impact
- Be accountable for excellent plan execution:
- Analyse relevant data e.g. Post campaign reports and recommend and action required
- Be accountable for delivering accurate and timely plans – relentlessly aiming for excellence
- Participate / ensure feedback in regular status updates to keep abreast of developments on your accounts
- Know how to maximise use of Vizeum, DAN and industry tools
- Be eyes and ears for client relationship escalate issues as they arise / as required
- Connect credibly with client and industry stakeholders to build strong relationships and deliver excellent client service
- Attend and engage in meetings.
- Know and understand the client, their business/brand, their customer, their industry, target customers and who their competitors are – use to deliver innovative, ambitious client plans and service
Essential Personal Attributes
- Strong communicator across levels (internal and external).
- Good people management.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Numerate and analytical.
- Organised with strong attention to detail.
- Media agency background
- Through The Line experience
- Lots of Above The Line experience
- 4 – 6 years experience as an Account Manager
- Media Strategy experience
The DAN Values
The candidate will need to demonstrate the Dentsu Aegis values of:
Acting with freedom
Deciding with speed
Keeping it simple
Being constantly curious
Taking risks to succeed
Passionate about thought leadership
Going the extra mile
Not afraid to make decisions
Rapid and ruthless focus
Taking ownership of work/ decisions
Being good citizens
Collaborating across the network
Sharing success models
Attraction, development and mobilisation of the best talent
Applications Close: 31 March 2019
Send applications to Lungelo.Fakude@dentsuaegis.com
Please indicate in your application that you are applying for the above-mentioned position: Preference will be given to EE candidates